I am currently looking for an experienced lawyer in order to take the lead on a team of 4 people.
You will be responsible for supervising your staff, meeting your clients and taking managerial decisions with the associates of the company.
In addition to this outstanding opportunity, you will enjoy a unique working environment including a gym and a personal trainer coming once a week.
Head of Legal - Your role:
- You will meet your clients in order to provide them tailor-made solutions and advise them on potential legal and financial optimisations.
- You will be responsible for your own client portfolio mostly by giving them advices on different legal and paralegal aspects.
- You will prepare general meetings and board meetings
- On a day-to-day basis, you will work hand-in-hand with the accountant's team and the tax advisers.
Head of Legal - Your profile:
- You have at least 6 years' experience in Luxembourg
- You possess a Master's degree in Finance or Law
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- French, Luxembourgish and German are considered as assets
- You are committed to provide high quality service to your clients
- You are a real team player and ready to share your knowledge with the other members of your team
Head of Legal - The offer:
- An annual salary gross up to 75.000€
- A company car + Fuel card
- A personal coach coming once a week to the office in order to provide you advices on nutrition and/or physical exercises
- The office provides access to a private gym facility for employees of the company; including multiple treadmills, exercise bike, punching ball and a cross-trainer.